The good jacket can not only keep warm, but also act as a raincoat in the rainy days, with certain technology content jacket is often expensive, wh...
How to maintain cycling glasses
Bicycle outdoor riding, eye protection is very important, so riders will choose cycling glasses to protect. But cycling glasses in the protection of the eyes at the same time, there will inevitably be some "failure", so its use of function decline, so we should also have to maintain it, and how to do it?1. Glasses take off and put on, please use both hands to hold the lens legs along the cheeks on both sides of the parallel direction to take off and put on. If you take them off with one hand, it will destroy the balance of the frame and cause deformation.
2. If the glasses are loose or the screws are loose, the frame may be deformed, which may cause a burden to the nose or ears and the lenses may come loose. It is recommended to go to a professional store regularly for plastic adjustment.
3. Do not use in intense sports, resin lenses have the possibility of shattering by strong impact, easy to cause eye and facial damage, it is recommended not to use in intense sports.
4. Do not use lenses that have been worn out, it is recommended not to use lenses that have scratches, stains, cracks, etc., otherwise they will not see clearly due to light dispersion and cause vision loss.
5. Even if the lens has a difference in color intensity, do not look directly at the sun or strong light, otherwise it will hurt the eyes.
6. Folding frames should start from the left side (most frames are designed to be folded from the left leg), so if you fold the right leg first, it is easy to cause deformation of the frame.
7. If you are placing your glasses temporarily, place them with the convex side facing up. If you place the glasses with the convex side down, it will wear out the lenses.