Baggy shorts have become a staple in many men's wardrobes, especially during the summer months. They are comfortable, relaxed, and easy to wear, bu...
Rainy Day Riding Points of Attention
2. Rainy day cycling raincoat is certainly indispensable equipment, traditional one-piece raincoat rainproof effect is not very good, and after wearing will affect pedaling. Therefore, I suggest wearing a split raincoat on rainy days, which will not affect pedaling activities and has a better rainproof effect than the traditional raincoat.
3. Rainy days because of the slippery road, friction will be reduced. When changing lanes and turning, it is easy for tires to slip, so it is best to reduce the speed and slightly press the tires when turning in rainy days to increase the friction between the tires and the ground when turning to avoid side slippage.
4. Rainy day vision will be affected to a certain extent, when riding a bike to always pay attention to the road, and keep a distance from the car in front of you to do a good job in advance to anticipate the situation in time to react to reduce emergency braking beware of tailgating.
5. In terms of tires, it is best to choose some tire pattern spacing and have a certain drainage function of the outer tire, so as to avoid excessive accumulation of rain on the surface of the tire affects the grip.
6. Wearing glasses in the rain can also effectively block raindrops or other foreign objects, because the light is not good, so it is recommended to wear yellow light-enhancing lenses, yellow lenses in bad light will have the effect of strengthening the light, and will make the scene clearer, which is not comparable to the transparent film.
7. After riding in the rain, you should pay attention to the car's chain, flywheel, tooth plate and other transmission systems for cleaning and maintenance, otherwise the chain will soon rust. In addition, other parts of the vehicle should also be dried with a dry cloth.
8. After arriving at the destination, you should change your wet clothes immediately to avoid catching a cold.