1 Pre-ride preparation 1.1 Route 1.2 Equipment list for long-distance bike trips 1.2.1 Personal equipment 1.2.2 The vehicle is equipped with ...
Hiking tips: these things you must know
Hiking along the way to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains and rivers along the way, to appreciate the local customs of other places, to increase knowledge, cultivate sentiment, but also to exercise the body, to refine the will, there is a unique interest, is the transport travel can not be replaced by the type of travel, and therefore more and more people love. Trekking is a way to overcome yourself and appreciate nature. Compared to other forms of tourism, hiking is the most affected by nature and consumes the most physical energy, the following issues, you must know.1. Make a realistic plan. Before you go on a hike, you should have a good understanding of your destination, and then make a more detailed and practical plan. Such as the route, about how many miles per day, which places to visit, where to eat, rest, etc., should have a general arrangement, must not be blindly adventurous.
2, In addition to the basic items should be carried on foot travel, in addition to the necessary living and working supplies, can bring or not bring supplies are not, as far as possible to streamline travel, can not streamline several people together with one, in order to reduce the unnecessary burden of the journey. In summer, be prepared for the summer heat, hats, drinking water is essential.
3, The best hiking sports in a group, at least three people or more, the way to help each other, take care of each other. Bring less and lighter luggage, but make sure to bring some common medicines.4. Know your physical condition (for example, those with lower limb vascular disease, skin ulcers and flat feet should not hike) and the climatic conditions at the time.
5. Wear lightweight, well-fitting shoes. Before leaving, carefully purchase a pair of lightweight and comfortable, size-fitting, flexible and breathable shoes, easy to travel. It is recommended that thick-soled shoes are preferred. To be on the safe side, it is best to wear them for a few days before departure and replace them when problems are found. The size of the socks should also be appropriate, not too tight and too short. Never wear ill-fitting shoes, leather shoes, high-heeled shoes or new shoes. The soles of the shoes should not be too thin.
6. If you are on a long-distance hiking tour, it is best to warm up with a few stretches before you leave and gradually increase the amount of exercise to enhance your endurance. When walking, land on the ground with your feet, use moderate force to keep your body balanced. Grasp the principle of gradual and measured progress. For people who have never experienced long-distance walking, it is best to start with short-distance exercise, and gradually increase the trip. Do not walk too fast at the beginning to avoid excessive physical exertion. To gradually adapt to their own feel sure in gradually speed up the pace.
7. Summer walking tour, try to avoid 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. the hottest time, and to wear a hat, bring enough drinking water to prevent heatstroke or sunburn.
8. To master the walking speed, generally a little slower at both ends, slightly faster in the middle, start walking slowly, and then speed up after a few days. Daily en route should be a big break, generally at noon. Resting place should avoid the direct sun and low-lying, wet places.
9. To ensure sufficient sleep time and nutritional supplements, do not eat only dry food for a long time, to try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables.
Wash your feet with warm water at the end of each day's hike to relieve fatigue. If the palm of the foot blisters, use a needle (first rubbed with alcohol cotton balls or burned on the fire) to draw out the water through the hole, and then apply red salve to prevent infection.
10. Hiking up the mountain, the body should lean slightly forward; climbing steep slopes should take the zigzag route; down the mountain, the body should lean back slightly, relax the lower limb muscles, so as to avoid back and leg pain.
hiking should be based on their physical conditions to determine the daily itinerary, generally 4 to 5 kilometers per hour. Each walk, you can choose the shade, gazebo and other places to rest for 15 minutes to restore physical strength.
11. A long way around also have some fun. Do not often take the same road, may be a long way around, look around the environment, because the climate, the season, and different changes. Sometimes you may want to stop and observe, there may be some new discoveries.
12. Pay attention to rest and health care. The implementation of the schedule should be reasonably arranged, and leave sufficient room to pay attention to rest, do not overwork. Walking may feel very hot, or sweating, rest should pay special attention to not for the sake of a moment of cool and sitting on the windway, to wear additional or draped clothes in time to prevent a cold.