In daily life, we want to stay warm, we will wear more clothes. However, in the outdoor activities, want to keep warm, there are many tips worth noting.
1. Grasp the stacked layer dressing method. That is, layer by layer, easy to take off and change, after a long period of activity, can be timely heat dissipation and warmth.
2. Close clothing and pants must be able to wick sweat, the material should be able to absorb sweat, thus preventing the body water diversion. The main role of underwear is sweat, breathable and warm, winter is mainly sweat and warmth, do not need breathable. So in the choice of underwear, fabric most people think cotton, wool, silk and other natural textile materials to wick sweat and warmth will be better? In fact, not not so, cotton is fast to absorb water but slow to dry, wool is poorly absorbent, the comfort of the fit is low. Therefore, in the choice of underwear, it is best to choose cotton, wool and other blended fabrics or shaped polyester fiber as the main raw material, generally required to be made of artificial warming fiber material, in order to sweat and warmth in the effect can only be guaranteed.
3. For the warm layer, wrapping the whole body clothing or undershirt can be, to choose a good thermal material, such as down material clothing, in addition to the warm effect of the better down undershirt can also be.
4. The outermost layer, no doubt the choice of rash jacket or rash pants, mainly windproof waterproof, warm, breathable, wear-resistant role. Winter walking in the snow or skiing, you can choose to split or full-body clothing, relatively speaking, wearing the latter is warmer.
5. Hiking shoes are best to choose high top ankle protection, large grain bottom, outsole upper, why? Snow walking then to choose waterproof fabric snow cover, and anti-fur, non-slip rubber sole shoes. Socks are best to choose sweat socks, wool socks can also be, but in principle requires a high waist socks, both to protect the ankle can also play a very good role in warmth.
6. A fleece ear protection and waterproof windproof hat is also important to protect the body from heat loss, because 80% of the body's heat is emitted from the head. Whether full-finger gloves and finger gloves, it is mainly based on your activity to choose the situation.